Two Fridays a month the Preteens meet at our Fort Langley location (9095 Glover Rd) from 6:00pm-7:30pm (unless otherwise posted) for games and activities. This is a great entry-level year before the students move on to The Youth Network (Grades 7-12).
Kids Preteen Hangout is for all kids in Grades 5 & 6. Feel free to invite your friends.
For more information, please contact Dee-Ana Goodman, Children's Pastor.
- Join us to discover the wonders of science while enjoying pizza. It's a night of fun, learning, and friendship. Don't forget to bring friends along!
- canvas, rock, and finger painting - be prepared to get messy! (please wear clothes that can get paint on them.)
- bring your family and come join us at LWC for a fun, safe candy-filled night.
- a night full of bananas
- giant dutch blitz and laser tag
- wear green or red, cookie decorating & games
- more information to follow